Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Series

I received a very big box from Sephora today, full of lovely things I had ordered last week. I was literally squealing with joy. I was at work so it was almost embarrassing...almost. The two main things I need to talk about are the Sephora Favorites Deluxe Fragrance Sampler and the Lash Stash Deluxe Mascara Sampler, seen below.
















I ordered these so I could do a series here. The idea is I will wear one mascara and perfume for a week straight, and then post a review of them each Wednesday. I cant wait to get started tomorrow! OK, so onto the loot!

The Perfume set includes:
Very Hollywood by Michael Kors
Clean by Clean
Euphoria by Calvin Klein
Very Irresistible by Givenchy
Parisienne by YSL
Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari
Flora by Gucci
Cleopatra by Tocca















These are said to be very spring/summery fragrances. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the size of these bottles, they range between .14 oz to .5 oz. At 40.00 USD, for eight bottles, you can't beat it.

The Mascara set includes:
Superficial Lash by Hourglass
Thickening and Building Mascara by Laura Mercier
Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara by Urban Decay
Supernova Mascara by Fresh
Abyssinia by Korres
Lash Stretcher by Sephora
Bad Gal by Benefit
4 Day Stay Lash Stain by Tarte
Lash DNA by Smashbox
LashActivator by Cargo














Right off the bat I'm a little concerned about the 4 day stain by Tarte. The box says it holds the pigmentation on your lashes for up to 4 days with one application. I do not want anything on my face for four days. At the end of the day all my makeup gets removed. So we'll see about that one. All of the mascaras are in various shades of black.
Did I mention I'm excited to start this process?! Mascara and perfume are my two favorite things in the cosmetic world.

Alright Beautiful People, I am off to bed. When I wake-up I get to make the first two selections for review. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment